Monday, October 10, 2011

Long Day...Short Night

Today was a bit trying. Not sure why though, possibly because I'm so busy at work and feel like I don't have a handle on everything going on. So, my entire day was spent doing a little bit of everything and not a lot of anything. I figure if I can get my hands on everything throughout the day, at least I'll have a sense of where things are at. So, today I worked on an $8.75 million grant application, 2 smaller grant applications, a report for one of our grants, 3 invoices from subcontractors, reviewing 5 of our new agreements for the project & facilitating 2 meetings. As you can see, it made for a long day. And, nothing got checked off of my list.

So, as I round out my day, I'm getting ready to go home with 2 more agreements to review and my laptop so I can answer some emails. Plus, I planned on making supper tonight (already have prep done thanks to some swift thinking yesterday)! And, I really feel the need to start raking some of my leaves.

So, the night will be short and not very fun. See you all back here tomorrow for another long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment