Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday Scribblings - Easy

The blog prompt on Sunday Scribblings is "easy." Sure not a simple prompt - that's for sure!

When I think of easy, I think of something that is a habit. Those routines in life that we can do without even thinking. We all have certain activities that we do on a daily basis without any prompting or notification on a list. The problem is that we can become too comfortable living in that easy environment. I often say that I'm not learning if I'm not uncomfortable. However, that takes true effort. It is much more simple for me to resort to the habits and daily functions instead of step outside my comfort zone. I have several things on my vision board that I truly desire to come true. I also know that these things will never come true if I keep taking the easy path. I heard one time that it take 3 months to make a new habit. Three months is a LONG time! I have to start on that path, though, to make sure that my visions become an easy part of my life. Then I can move onto the next vision for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment