Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pinterest

My sister, Heather, invited me to join Pinterest awhile ago. I was intrigued, but didn't do anything with it. Tuesday night, the electricity went out a the house. And, I had about an hour to spare before I went to go teach class. I didn't want to clean - who would?!? So, I sat on the deck and started perusing my Pinterest ap. OMG. Who knew that world of ideas was out there! I love that it allows me to pin my ideas to my boards for looking at later. I especially love that I can look at others boards. It's like a buffet of great ideas all at your fingertips. Looking at someone else's board allows you to quickly find great things without having to spend a lot of time looking on the web for ideas. I'm not sure how it works to invite someone, especially since I've only been at it for a couple of days, but let me know if you are interested & I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment