Friday, April 9, 2010

Sisters who blog together, stay together

I love that my sisters and I all blog.  I shared Heather's blog earlier, but I also wanted to highlight my older sister's blog, too.  Kelly just started her blog recently and it is really good!  I enjoy reading what other people write just as much as I enjoy writing.  I find that as we get older, my sisters and I have become a lot closer.  We used to joke about my grandma and her sisters - affectionately called "The Sisters".  There is truly something magical, though, about sisters.  I think I know the both of them so well, and then I read something they write, or hear something they say, and I realize that we still have a lot to get to know about each other.  So, even though we used to torment each other constantly, guess it was all worth it.  Sisters Unite! (you can't see me, but I'm standing on my table doing the Norma Rae fist pump)!

2 comments:

  1. OMG--you actually had the nerve to refer us as the new generation "The Sisters"????? Thanks Kris, that only means we are getting old:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think only one of us old. The reference was only to make that person feel better :)

    ReplyDelete