Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 4, 5, 6 & 7

Well, obviously I'm not grateful for my busy schedule that didn't allow me to post :).

Day 4 - I was most grateful for Friday nights. There is something about nice quiet Friday night after a long week at work that makes me feel very satisfied. I'm a homebody, so a Friday night at home with something yummy for supper & catching up on all my TV shows from throughout the week is perfect!

Day 5 - I am grateful for the show Criminal Minds and the fact that I get Saturday mornings to watch it. I love a good cop procedure show & this one takes the cake. I am thrilled every time I watch it. I usually do have to watch it in the morning, though, to make sure I don't have nightmares afterwards.

Day 6 - I am grateful that I have son who will go and pick up the paper for me when I am too lazy to leave the house. What will I do when he leaves me??

Day 7 - Today I am most grateful for the sunsets. The sunset tonight was so incredible that several of us were up out of our desks at work gazing with longing and amazement out the window. The deep oranges mixed in with the haze of the purple in the coming-night sky was awe inspiring. It reminds me of the beauty surrounding me every moment of my life.

30 Days of Gratitude was originally posted by One Happy Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment