Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Blues

Today is beautiful out, but I'm not in the mood to enjoy the weather. For some reason or other, I'm just in a bad mood. Sometimes we just have days like that. Everything seems to go wrong or just hit me the wrong way. I'm trying to get myself out of the mood, so I'm sitting in my favorite coffee shop in town (Kaladis) having a panini for a late lunch. Unfortunately, my relaxation attempt has been thwarted by a couple of annoying families sitting next to me. Who brings their kids to the coffee shop for lunch! Don't they know these places are only for those who are trying to get away from their families? Ok, that might have been a little unrealistic. But, in Kristen-land, it seemed to make perfect sense at the time.

Wasting the day away with very little interaction with people. Here's to hoping that tomorrow (Monday - yikes!) can be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment